We are your new internet provider following our purchase of Fibersphere in the Portland area.
We deliver Gig speed symmetrical internet on our state-of-the-art fiber/wireless network. We have a growing team in the Portland area and are excited to provide premium service to you and your neighbors!
Your Service Transition
We want to make this easy.
There’s just one thing you need to do, one thing to plan for, and one thing to know.
DO: Update Billing Information
- To keep your account current and service active, please be sure to set up your autopayment ASAP. For your security, your payment information will not be automatically converted to BAI Connect.
- How? You will receive an email from firstname.lastname@example.org with a link to the online payment portal with quick and easy instructions. Be sure to check your junk mail if you don’t see it in your main inbox.
- Not finding your account number? Chat with us at baiconnect.com or email email@example.com.
PLAN: A Network Cut-Over
- There will be a brief interruption in service during a maintenance window of 1:00am-5:00am when the network is cut over. We will send an email to let you know the specific date in advance.
- It may be necessary to reboot your router the next morning. Simply unplug your router for 2-3 minutes then plug it back in. You may want to refer to the manufacturer’s website if you have specific equipment questions or you can contact us
KNOW: New Support Information
When: Available Now
- Your new support number is 833-215-6229. In the call menu, choose existing customer, residential service, and tech support.
- You can also choose email: firstname.lastname@example.org if that is more convenient for you.
- Or chat with us online!
Will my internet still work?
- Yes! You will still have the same fast, symmetrical speeds and low latency you have come to expect. The only anticipated interruption in service will occur during a short maintenance window between 1:00-5:00am on the network migration day that may require you reboot your router. Otherwise, your service will remain unchanged.
- Please note: if you do not reset your autopayment at your account could be suspended eventually for non-pay.
How to I set up my new payment for BAI Connect so my account remains active?
- Look for an email from email@example.com. It will have a link to the E-biz payment portal and your customer account number, which you will need to register an account.
- If you can’t find the email in your main inbox, please check your junk/spam folders.
- If you still can’t find the email, chat with us at baiconnect.com or call us at 833-889-2626.
Which payment methods can I use?
BAI Connect accepts all major credit cards and Echecks (ACH payments).
Can I change my speed?
Of course! You are still able to choose between 100 Mbps and Gig internet. Just click support below to submit a request. You can also chat with us at baiconnect.com or call us at 833-889-2626
How do I reboot my router?
Simply unplug your router for 2-3 minutes then plug it back in. You may want to refer to the manufacturer’s website if you have specific equipment questions or you can contact us.
Can I get a new router?
You are welcome to use your own router, or you can get Connectcare, which includes eero’s latest and greatest mesh router the Pro 6E, along with any/all associated service calls that might be needed for your WiFi service at no charge.
How is BAI Connect pronounced?
It’s a common question! BAI Connect is the name that resulted from a merger between Bel Air Internet and Aerio Connect, so we use the initials B-A-I, pronounced bee-aye-eye. It’s B-A-I Connect!